Hptuners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
What ss is that? Chevy what? Newest car i have is my wifes 2011 acadia. What was the horsepower of the buick gs?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
That is sweet!!! I love thr camaros thi i hate all the electronics the newer rides have. Also im very impressed with the gs numbers! Id have been hard pressed to have the knowledge to use hptuners on my ssei to get thise numbers out of it.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is sweet!!! I love thr camaros thi i hate all the electronics the newer rides have. Also im very impressed with the gs numbers! Id have been hard pressed to have the knowledge to use hptuners on my ssei to get thise numbers out of it.

thanks. the 3800 was easy to tune. i did the maf tune for meth in like 30 minutes, in that 30 minutes i went from a 3.2 pulley, then a 3.0, then the 2.8. and got the timing up to 21. from 14. meth is awesome stuff. you know if you cant get e85.

jwth

Reaction score
Check out the Chopperdoc youtube videos for a start, lots and lots of good get started info.

Been tuning my 2003 yukon 5.3 4x4 for 4 or 5 years and love HPTuners.
The hptuners web site has info and a link to their forum wher you can ask questions and get help from advanced tuners and newbies.