How would you test drive a 2015 Yukon with 102k?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t touch a 15 or 16 with a 10ft pole.

OP
OP
P

PitchBlease

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great thread!

I ended up buying the 2015 with 102k for $28,900 but was too scared to trust the longevity (4 previous owners!) so I paid an extra $3k for a 3 year/unlimited mile warranty with a $100 deductible per visit. I've already got a laundry list of little issues but, overall, I enjoy it so far.

The rear shocks and compressor were replaced but not the front... this makes for a buckin bronco on the right bumpy highway.

The brake and A/C recalls were already performed.

I'll be installing a NavTool this weekend to add CarPlay/Android Auto but will keep everything else stock until the warranty expires.

I'm excited to frequent this site, to say the least!

TVETTE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2015 LTZ now has 112,345 with only trouble due to the crap front magnetic ride shocks and the AC condenser issue that I got stuck with. Also, the usual recalls earlier in it's life. I don't go off road and no snow so it has an easy life. I was 2nd owner at 38k. I think you did fine with the purchase and warranty idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne