How To: Setup Auto Ride for Lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
@Blkdout07
Thanks man! Definitely tried to share the knowledge of dealing with a lift on auto ride. The 10-24 rod does work just loses the infinite adjustments of rod spacers. Must of gone up on costs because they were $40 a pair. Sounds like you figured out the front splice you retain electric dampening shock with the RC strut spacer. You got some beefy tires under it for that lift and can’t wait to see pictures!

MattC259

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So 01Konvict, to be clear.. being handed down an 07 Suburban LTZ 4WD. I’d ordered the CCM 2.5/1, but if I’m reading this correctly I’ll be better served by the suspension maxx kit with supplied relocation brackets? I know NOTHING about suspension parts. I’m only assuming my ride has magneride and auto lift. Is there a way to tell by VIN? Thanks in advance. Sorry if the answer is in here and I’m missing it/too dense to get it!

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
So 01Konvict, to be clear.. being handed down an 07 Suburban LTZ 4WD. I’d ordered the CCM 2.5/1, but if I’m reading this correctly I’ll be better served by the suspension maxx kit with supplied relocation brackets? I know NOTHING about suspension parts. I’m only assuming my ride has magneride and auto lift. Is there a way to tell by VIN? Thanks in advance. Sorry if the answer is in here and I’m missing it/too dense to get it!

Your model most likely has the magnetic and air ride. Easiest way to tell is look for the ride height sensors. Either kit will work but suspension max comes with the brackets. Maybe ccm makes them now but not positive.

MattC259

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your model most likely has the magnetic and air ride. Easiest way to tell is look for the ride height sensors. Either kit will work but suspension max comes with the brackets. Maybe ccm makes them now but not positive.
Right on, THANKS!

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Awesome! Exactly the info I was looking for! Thanks for posting.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
So does anyone know how to get these Full Throttle Suspension ride height extensions? When I try to go to the GMC part of the Full Throttle Suspension website I get this:

httpsftskits.comlift-kitschevy-gmc.html.png

When I get to other parts of their site I get a message saying it is a “demo store and I can’t order anything.”

When I try to find their phone number I get nothing.

:Angry:

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Jason in DLH It looks like their website was having an issue. You should be able to get to it by clicking on "show details" and then hitting "proceed anyways".

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I’m a bit nervous thinking something sneaky is going on. :secret:

Trucinup

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These rods can be extended and adjusted using 3/16 ID gas line and small worm gear clamps. Cut original rod in to 2 pieces at the middle. File off burrs and coat in Dawn. Slide each end into section of hose and tighten clamps in place after adjusting to desired position.

Chris510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 08 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 and am putting on the Rough Country 3.5 lift. This kit has an upper coil/strut spacer in the front. That spacer doesn’t allow the electrical connector to be plugged back in to the top of the strut because the connector is at a 90 degree bend and is actually inside the new spacer. Has anyone delt with this? Do they make a new connector that is straight up or at a 45 degree angle?[/QUO

I did a 5" lift on the front. What I did is took the connector and took of the wires out and cut the back part clip that holds the wires and put them back on the connector and fit perfect with no rubbing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts