How to protect rear AC lines from salt??? Any ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KR66

Reaction score
I am trying to take all precautions to prepare my 01 Yukon for a move back to the salt belt in Pennsylvania, I want to protect the rear AC lines under the body specifically the rubber parts exposed to the road I am spraying Fluid Film on the frame and all metal parts the body mount bolte but it's not good to put oil based products on Rubber, any ideas what to use on AC hoses? I have 303 Protectant but it's a pain to crawl under the SUV to keep treating it! And not very practical I hope there's a longer lasting treatment that I can spray on all the rubber and plastic parts under the truck. Short of just spraying undercoating (also not practical it's a pain to work on parts coated with undercoating)

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
move out of state

I think there was something called 303

most people just have winter beaters and driver their good car in the late spring/ summer/fall

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KR66

Reaction score
move out of state

I think there was something called 303

most people just have winter beaters and driver their good car in the late spring/ summer/fall
I have a gallon of 303 it’s ok but wears off fast especially when it gets wet the lines will sweat when the ac is running I might try wiping pure silicone grease on them. I use it for the door seals and it lasts months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu