How to Order PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rustyshakelford

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We ordered a 2018 when the banks opened up on Jan 23. Our initial build date was the weeks of sept 11. Was pushed back to oct 2 and now oct 23. We are getting a 4wd loaded out with almost all the options.

Call Jim Finley at parkway Chevrolet in tomball Tx. He ships all over the country.

Brett

ATX 14

Reaction score
Although it's not a 2018, I recently picked up a 2016 PPV out of Houston, TX. The sales rep is a retired 30+ year Harris County (Houston) Sheriff. He is offering very reasonable pricing on their new inventory of PPV Tahoes & Pickups in case anyone is interested. I am not affiliated with them at all just wanted to pass on my experience with them. PM me if anyone would like to get his contact info.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also if anyone wants a late production '16 PPV 4WD in white, my dealership has a few leftovers we need to get rid of and we can get you decent pricing on them too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC