How to make auto lights work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd really like mine to work too but I'm not willing to give up the performance features of the PPV if I had the computer redone at the dealer.
On another note my remote start has always worked since I bought it.
What are these performance features you speak of?

Peacock

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I want the PPV stuff with BlackBear on top of that, not just a stock Tahoe tuned to run like a PPV...lol
I bought the new BlackBear tuner but haven't done it yet because I have a Mac PC without Windows operating system, I did finally buy a laptop with Windows 10 that I'm trying to figure out but it's a slow process for a computer hack like me...lol

OP
OP
J

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
I want the PPV stuff with BlackBear on top of that, not just a stock Tahoe tuned to run like a PPV...lol
I bought the new BlackBear tuner but haven't done it yet because I have a Mac PC without Windows operating system, I did finally buy a laptop with Windows 10 that I'm trying to figure out but it's a slow process for a computer hack like me...lol
You could of just used your Mac and ran Parallels which, would run almost any Windows os you want to throw at it. Also you can dual boot your Mac for free.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Peacock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could of just used your Mac and ran Parallels which, would run almost any Windows os you want to throw at it. Also you can dual boot your Mac for free.

Well there went $900 bucks right out the window...lol in reality I wanted to get a laptop/tablet to get a bigger screen, I use my phone for 99% of my internet browsing and have bought a couple used parts that weren't so great looking when arrived, due to that small screen.

OP
OP
J

Jr_Davis

Reaction score
Well there went $900 bucks right out the window...lol in reality I wanted to get a laptop/tablet to get a bigger screen, I use my phone for 99% of my internet browsing and have bought a couple used parts that weren't so great looking when arrived, due to that small screen.
[emoji23] [emoji1787] [emoji23] I been there, I ordered something and was like wow I don't remember that.

ThiccBlueLine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m not sure if my problem is the same. 2012 Tahoe Police edition. My auto headlights don’t work. And my dashboard lights won’t turn on at night whether the headlights are turned on or not. Was wondering if it was a police edition thing or if something is messed up. They turn on when it’s daytime so I know the bulb isn’t out. Kind of a big issue cause I can’t see how fast I’m driving at night. Any ideas on how to help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts