HOW TO: Convert to Escalade LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was directed towards me, I would just rather buy a new one.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright Yeti, so I saw in the first post that I have to send you my harness is that still true? Or can I just buy the tails and buy the harness?

I need the stock escalade harness and the stock Tahoe harness (or Yukon, suburban, etc) in order to make them. That's the cheapest method opposed to buying new harnesses to tweak.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coolio man, something to look into. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Ohh also I was browsing your site and didn't see esky tails do you not sell them anymore? Or did you never?

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coolio man, something to look into. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Ohh also I was browsing your site and didn't see esky tails do you not sell them anymore? Or did you never?

Never have had them on the site. I can get them new. Have a set of takeoffs here at the house from a 2013.

You're a smart guy, you can probably do it. I can walk you thru it if you want. :)

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks, I'll have to look into it some more and see if I REALLY want to do it but if I do you'll get my businuess I'll let you know. Btw how much can you get them for? Thanks dude.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that's how you buy them, yes. Can't speak for all sellers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442