How many miles have your Tahoe put down in the road?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Hi.

I would be interesting and fun to hear how long your Tahoe's have gone.
Pictures are more then welcome and also if you have change out something or rebuild anything. :)
Who have the record in both ends, does anyone here have a brand new Tahoe with zero miles of this gen, do we have cars that have turned over million miles? :)

I'll start.

My 2002 have around 260000 km and that will be 161.5556,51 miles.

20200509_122844.jpg

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 247355 yup my girl is pushing 206,000 on the odometer. Original 5.3 still going pretty strong. Only major repair has been the transmission.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
@Javie
Impressive condition your have on your truck with those mileage. :) The hood look mighty aggressive and fit the theme well. A really nice car indeed. :)

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
@clandr1
Wow! What a beautiful car you did have. Does show that you take good care of it. Not in million years I could guess right on the mileage. As by the look on it you will have a car 50 years away. :)

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@clandr1
Wow! What a beautiful car you did have. Does show that you take good care of it. Not in million years I could guess right on the mileage. As by the look on it you will have a car 50 years away. :)

Thank you my friend! I love the red on your Tahoe. It has low mileage for the year and should serve you well for a long time!

OP
OP
M123

M123

Viking
Reaction score
Thank you my friend! I love the red on your Tahoe. It has low mileage for the year and should serve you well for a long time!
Thanks I really appreciate it. :) If I will tell the truth so wasn't I so in to the red in the beginning but it have grown on me and now I wouldn't change it for million bucks. It's stands out and the sun do magic on it. :)

Truck !!! Beautiful truck !!!
Yes I do get your point it's a SUV you call truck and I did call it car. :D
Anyway from now I will call it by the right thing, I did just get lost in the translation. :)

Your TRUCK are also a stunner, like the lowering you have done and the newer rims are spot on. :) Good job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14