How long for 2022 SLT delivery after production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C
Reaction score
My SLT got built at the end of last week and is available to ship. No ETA yet. When I ordered it my dealer said it was fine if I found another first and didn’t have me do deposit. They have a list of people ready to buy any order that doesn’t get claimed. We are regular customers of theirs though. We are in Columbus, GA, so the cars that come here go to Atlanta first and sit until they move them down here. They have had some sit in Atlanta for two weeks after having been in transit for four weeks. I have continued to look and I ended buying a Tahoe LT with color and packages that was already in transit. It also had a sunroof though, which I had regretted not ordering. It supposed to be here in two weeks. I had liked the Tahoe and Yukon equally during my search but the Tahoe was harder to get here for some reason.

SFLOY001

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I feel like the dealer that you order with makes a difference too, in that the larger dealers have more allotments and therefore get your order in sooner, but I have no actual knowledge to that end. I have heard of people waiting weeks just for the dealer to enter their order with GM. Mine had it in within a week.
I ordered from a pretty big dealer and it didnt take long for it to get accepted, I believe its the rear media holding it up right now