How is the subwoofer in the stock 21+ Bose system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like Bose has always been overpriced, overhyped and really underwhelms. With so many better offerings out there I wonder what it is that keeps GM using bose?

All about the money.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a subwoofer in the '21 tahoe/yukon? Could've fooled me.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my Acura RSX as well as my Ford F250 SD, both had Bose....the OEM system never stayed long in both vehicles due to lacking quality. But even in both of my BMW M5's (HK and B&O) those were also lacking. In the RSX, the entire system was pulled...in the F250, I kept the Bose amp strictly for the purpose of a remote wire for my LCi/Amps. When the time comes, would a similar process happen on the AT4...just tapping off the stock amp for remote to add some bass? Anyone happen to have a pinout/writeup on adding some subs/amp?

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Bose never really wowed me. To a 2016 Tahoe I added a sub amp with sub box behind 3rd row at the cost of loosing storage space. But that did help the factory Bose system out a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon