How happy are you with your 2021/22 Tahoe/Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All y'all engineers crack me up. I'm a geologist by education. If humans disappeared from the earth tomorrow, it would take Mother Nature about 1000 years to remove most of the evidence that we were ever here. It puts all of our struggles with our cars in perspective. Lol.

tainslie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. I've been a GM tech for years and have never seen that chain of events happen. Hell I still don't even know how the front drive shaft going to the differential could take out the oil pan!? There just isn't that much room there to whip it sideways. I also don't understand how the front diff could give out without any tell tale signs. And I was a lead transmission and driveline tech lol.

If I didn't know any better it almost sounds like you had a collision of some kind.

Sorry for your bad luck. Those sequence of events are pretty much impossible to happen. Sheesh.
I'm officially 3 months from accident date. Still no Yukon back from dealership. Apparently wiring harness was also damaged. Put a call into GM and they don't make them quite yet...

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm officially 3 months from accident date. Still no Yukon back from dealership. Apparently wiring harness was also damaged. Put a call into GM and they don't make them quite yet...
That sucks man. Hopefully you are made whole soon enough.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s Tesla territory for waiting on accident repair parts. GM is a victim of their own success with these rigs. They’re selling ‘em faster than they can make the parts to fix ‘em. Hope they can get you back on the road soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63