How does your gmt800 truck look right now ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love this paint even without sunlight

full

full

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And color match grill and new headlights and corner lights, color matched rear bumper :2cents:
I am on the fence about the color match, but that's because I am waiting on doing the wheels. I do have a set of black housing lights and markers, but i need time to swap over my retrofit to the new housings.

Oh yeah and I still have a set of painted Street Scene side skirts that need to go on the truck. I'm taking my time. Have some maintenance stuff to get out of the way first and I need to finish the new leather install. Got a quote of $1200 to do a new suede headliner, new carpet, and a vinyl wrapped dash. Oh yeah and I have new door pods going in too. Like I said, I'm taking my time. I used to knock out a whole build in 90 days or less when I was younger but then I'd get bored quick, so I'd rather keep this one awhile

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I am on the fence about the color match, but that's because I am waiting on doing the wheels. I do have a set of black housing lights and markers, but i need time to swap over my retrofit to the new housings.

Oh yeah and I still have a set of painted Street Scene side skirts that need to go on the truck. I'm taking my time. Have some maintenance stuff to get out of the way first and I need to finish the new leather install. Got a quote of $1200 to do a new suede headliner, new carpet, and a vinyl wrapped dash. Oh yeah and I have new door pods going in too. Like I said, I'm taking my time. I used to knock out a whole build in 90 days or less when I was younger but then I'd get bored quick, so I'd rather keep this one awhile

8B4664DC-C4C7-47B5-9EEA-14D7F55C1991.jpeg
Color match front ends :beer: the green one is my 02