How do I fix a loose driver seat ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Ward

2015 Tahoe LT
Reaction score
Anyone else have a slightly loose drivers seat ? It's not like it's going to fall off, but it's a nuisance of a flaw. The power options are great and work fine, but there's a little twitch every time I go around a corner or the like, and the seat moves a little bit. I can't see or feel any loose nuts or bolts, but it's still there ?

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very common thread on here. Try a search in a google window, I hear search on this site is broken. Paste the line below into Google

site:tahoeyukonforum.com driver seat loose

This will search this site specifically. You can change what you are searching for, just replace everything after the site (.com).

Basically you can go to your dealer and have them mess with the seat (and it might work). Or use a couple hose clamps underneath and stabilize it yourself.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have a slightly loose drivers seat ? It's not like it's going to fall off, but it's a nuisance of a flaw. The power options are great and work fine, but there's a little twitch every time I go around a corner or the like, and the seat moves a little bit. I can't see or feel any loose nuts or bolts, but it's still there ?

Squats? Leg lifts? Donkey kicks?

capitalheel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

My '17 Tahoe has the same issue, just an annoying subtle rock during some turns. Did you figure out a fix?

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a Google search as I believe there was others with this issue. I don't remember the fix. There may have been a bulletin. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011