How did I shut off my cruise control for good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abqduke1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this group and thankful to have stumbled upon it. Seems I have a unique problem and I'm hoping someone has an answer! Would love to avoid a trip to the dealership ha!

2021 Chevrolet Tahoe

During my "Quest" to figure out whether or not I have adaptive cruise control (ACC) , I somehow completely disabled cruise control all together. I've looked in the owners manual and online and cannot find any answers as to what I need to do to enable it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this group and thankful to have stumbled upon it. Seems I have a unique problem and I'm hoping someone has an answer! Would love to avoid a trip to the dealership ha!

2021 Chevrolet Tahoe

During my "Quest" to figure out whether or not I have adaptive cruise control (ACC) , I somehow completely disabled cruise control all together. I've looked in the owners manual and online and cannot find any answers as to what I need to do to enable it. Does anyone know how to fix this?
well, what exactly did your "quest" involve? did you pull a fuse? did you physically disconnect something?
if the answer is no to both, you could try something simple like disconnecting the battery ground for a couple minutes and reconnect thay may reset it to defualt not sure what you could have done or where. no one here is a mind reader.

Last edited:

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunno if this maybe or not helps, but there's a CC "standby or off" mode that's on the steering wheel left thumb controller push buttons. Sometimes I will try to turn on CC with the left thumb roll up/down knob by rolling it down.. but nothing happens. So I have to fiddle with the outer 2 buttons to get "standby" to come on.