How about some love for the 2 door? Post pics of your's!

Which 2 door do you own?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, new kid with a new truck, and I'm all about the 2-doors.

I had an '87 K5 that I swapped for an '01 Tahoe in '06. I drove that '01 for 12 trouble-free years but missed the K5 the whole time.

Earlier this year I got serious about finding another 2-door. This is the picture the dealer posted. LOL He posted it Thursday night and I was there Friday morning, a couple of months ago.

It's a '95 LT. There are no graphics but it does have the Z/71 RPO. It's as unmolested and sweet, inside and out, as it looks here. I plan on keeping it a long time.View attachment 207631

joe
How about some more pics?

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow really nice, i wish i had that grey interior. are you missing the rear head rests?

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow really nice, i wish i had that grey interior. are you missing the rear head rests?

Thanks again man. No, they're there. I just removed the visual obstructiion they cause. I know it's not a big deal but I almost never carry back seat passengers.

I also wanted to be able to do a quick fold of the seat, without having to mess with them. I don't think that matters any more though. The subwoofer box is under the seat now and I don't think the seat will fold with the box under there. It was built to be able to slide out but it's in there pretty tight.

If you, or any of y'all, are interested, I'm going to update my 'ceramic paint' thread here in a minute.

joe

Kev-o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 92 GT. 5 spd truck. Just got her back on the road after being written off and replacing the frame and front end.

20180710_193538.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne