How about some love for the 2 door? Post pics of your's!

Which 2 door do you own?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fastpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is Nice i have a 99 and my twin bro lol he is on here somewhere I am converting to Bilstein he already. That full bar looks good I am on the fence

You can never go wrong with Bilstein shocks, once you put them on consider your shocks replaced for the duration of your ownership, they're good for 175k plus.

fastpat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I owned a 1975 K5, unfortunately that was before the easily taken digital photos. It was a rust bucket that had been a beach truck down on the North Carolina coast. I bought it for $1100.00, drove it for two years, then towed a Uhaul out to California, and sold it for $1500.00 to someone with the skills and funds to do the body work it required.

I'd love to have another '75 or earlier with the full removable top, but that will take a lot of looking and lots of money.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, new kid with a new truck, and I'm all about the 2-doors.

I had an '87 K5 that I swapped for an '01 Tahoe in '06. I drove that '01 for 12 trouble-free years but missed the K5 the whole time.

Earlier this year I got serious about finding another 2-door. This is the picture the dealer posted. LOL He posted it Thursday night and I was there Friday morning, a couple of months ago.

It's a '95 LT. There are no graphics but it does have the Z/71 RPO. It's as unmolested and sweet, inside and out, as it looks here. I plan on keeping it a long time.Red '95.jpg

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2