Hotchkiss Front and rear sway bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tk59194 would you say that the sway bar kit you have is on par with eibach and hellwig?

Hotchkis products, especially their sway bars are about as good as they get. I have them on both my trucks, the SS, the Infiniti, and most recently on my Platinum. I installed a set of Eibach's on the 2005 about 4 years ago. I did so because I came up on the set off Clist in SoCal when I was out there working. Paid $150.00 for both. So for the price it was a no brainer. I was and remain more impressed with the Hotchkis products / sway bars.

It's a nice upgrade.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
question: with the front sway bar kit. with the kit does it re-position anything to aid in clearance for lowered vehicles. I have Belltech front lowering kit and have issues with tire rubbing on the swaybar at full turn, not terrible but enough that you can feel/hear it and it will stop the vehicle at slow speeds. Curious if at stock height the swaybar that is now rubbing was at a different position in the suspension geometry and now lowered is the corner of the swaybar rubber the tire.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
question: with the front sway bar kit. with the kit does it re-position anything to aid in clearance for lowered vehicles. I have Belltech front lowering kit and have issues with tire rubbing on the swaybar at full turn, not terrible but enough that you can feel/hear it and it will stop the vehicle at slow speeds. Curious if at stock height the swaybar that is now rubbing was at a different position in the suspension geometry and now lowered is the corner of the swaybar rubber the tire.
post up some pictures of where it is rubbing/when it is rubbing, how wide of a tire are you running? are sure it is rubbing on the sway bar? i have a 4/6 on the silverado in my sig and the tire is no-where even close to hitting the sway bar, it does rub on the splash shield slightly.

Dearmosd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post up some pictures of where it is rubbing/when it is rubbing, how wide of a tire are you running? are sure it is rubbing on the sway bar? i have a 4/6 on the silverado in my sig and the tire is no-where even close to hitting the sway bar, it does rub on the splash shield slightly.

The rubbing happens when the wheel is nearly full lock left/right. Stock 22" wheels with 285/45/22 Michelin Defenders (happened with Bridgestone's too)

Now I look at the picture again I dont see how the aftermarket swaybar would change the position of were the rubbing is happening for me.

20190909_184233.jpg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summit Racing has 5 of these kits in stock

JEGS has 4 of these kits in stock.

Figured I’d post up since these have recently been back ordered.

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yep.... JEGS had 5 sets. Tracking shows April 1 delivery. I'll post up my thoughts after I get them installed. Hopefully next week.

JEGS.jpg

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Summit has four now! Just ordered. Thanks been waiting on these

tiggerdaug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would be interested on your opinions once installed. My set arrived from Summit on 3/30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts