Horn sounds 3 times upon starting: Anyone else experiencing this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I learned quickly that profiles are trouble. Deleted mine and my wife's a while back and merged into a single profile for the vehicle and eliminated a confusing headache.
I did the same. No value in it, as I'm the primary driver.

OP
OP
T

TrueAt1stLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, did you change the battery like I suggested?

No, as the fob was brand new and I wasn't getting a low battery message. It resolved immediately when I switched the key fob # in my profile. I suppose I could still have a low battery in the other one and it really wasn't the profile issue but actually a low battery in the other key fob. I'll have to try it on another profile and see if that's it...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, as the fob was brand new and I wasn't getting a low battery message. It resolved immediately when I switched the key fob # in my profile. I suppose I could still have a low battery in the other one and it really wasn't the profile issue but actually a low battery in the other key fob. I'll have to try it on another profile and see if that's it...
you might also look in the DIC menu for notifications and/or in the owners manual, there is some federal mandate about the vehicle having to notify when the vehicle is exited if it is keyless (push-to-start) but this can be disabled or turned off in the DIC (supposedly)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401