Horn not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbirdstruck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Perro, I had the same problem with mine when I got it. My brown wires were together already and I spent a lot of time checking wires, pulling the steering wheel, and other stuff. Then I decided to check voltage at the horn to see if they were bad. Got out the circuit test light and sure enough both horns were getting power when you pushed the horn (needed a partner for that). Switched out the horns and now they work! I don’t know what would cause both horns to go bad but they were and it was a pretty cheap fix!

kylers2k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that bundle of wires on the right side of the center console? I see that in the diagram just want to ensure it's right before I start ripping things apart.

Incognito

Reaction score
On mine it was in the center under the climate controls. Reach up underneath and there should be a huge bundle of labeled wires that'll hang down.

kylers2k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On mine it was in the center under the climate controls. Reach up underneath and there should be a huge bundle of labeled wires that'll hang down.
I found the brown wire but the harness 6J4 only has ONE brown wire. Where does it connect to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345