Hidden compartment holster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Top Dawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All

Curious if anyone has found a good holster for behind the infotainment screen?

Thanks,

Phillip

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren't baseball bats the weapon of choice for road rage these days?

Sent from my iPhone 7s using Tapatalk

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Check the laws in your state regarding storage of firearms in your vehicle. What seems practical and just common sense may be illegal and get you in trouble during a traffic stop.

Rusty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All

Curious if anyone has found a good holster for behind the infotainment screen?

Thanks,

Phillip

I just purchased a Z71 Tahoe. I'm mounting a cheap holster on the drivers side of the console down by the right knee. I have a CPL so its legal, but it is better than sitting on my glock 43 or 19 all day while still maintaining that quick access I desire.

OP
OP
T

Top Dawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also have a CPL so it is legal. Obviously crossbreed has a pacmat holster that is close but half an inch too big.

motorswin

Reaction score
What kind of gun are we talking about? I'm not sure what you are asking? Any normal clip or pocket holster should be fine with a properly sized weapon.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Large Harbor freight magnet (about 5 bucks) screwed to the bottom of the dash or back side of the seat somewhere. Works amazingly well. Use your imagination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt