Hi from New Zealand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Righto
All done! Should stiffen it up good! Leaf springs next but will wait and do lowering kit at same time. Have worked out it has been dody lifted. Guy I got it from chopped out some of the number plate & rear bumper so that he could get access to the spare wheel lifter. So wish he hadnt done that [emoji849].
Still, Happy days!! Is going to work well with lowering and existing body lift,should make for the Rally look I'm after.72933b453721b98593be9aad11b1cd2f.jpg94bf1e7e97aec8599c792a9526043943.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
Yes they do,unless the vehicle license lapses and is deemed deregistered by a default period of 12 months.you would need a new plate as part of the re vinning process. Or if you choose a personalized plate I think you may have to surrender the old plate and then if you were selling the vehicle and wanted to retain your personalized plate you would have to buy replacement plates. The personalized plate remains the property of its owner and can be added to any one vehicle of choice.
Hows that? Quick question, long answer lol[emoji111]

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Oregon! Man I want some salami now and I don’t really even like salami. And $175 to fill it up? Yikes. Mine gets about 9-10 mpg so that would suck. Looks like you’re on your way with suspension upgrades. Those sway bars will help for sure but the biggest difference will come when you lower it. Bet ya can’t wait!

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$175 kiwi bucks is like $125 Americano, not bad! Hoping to get a trip all the way down there in the near future

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Oregon! Man I want some salami now and I don’t really even like salami. And $175 to fill it up? Yikes. Mine gets about 9-10 mpg so that would suck. Looks like you’re on your way with suspension upgrades. Those sway bars will help for sure but the biggest difference will come when you lower it. Bet ya can’t wait!
Hey thanks!
Wassup Oregon[emoji109]

Just made a new product today.
A pepperoni frankfurter with cheese.
Yummmm! Taking some hotdogs buns to work tomorrow. The breakfast of champions!

$175.00 Will last me 21 days driving and that's with being a bully in traffic sometimes.

People thinks just because I'm big I cant move very fast! Yes cant wait to sleeper some m.f's further down the track!

Cheers [emoji111]

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$175 kiwi bucks is like $125 Americano, not bad! Hoping to get a trip all the way down there in the near future
Have missed you guys coming over here.
Is great to meet people from a country so greatly diverse to our wee island's in the pacific.
The Americans we have spoken to at the market we'd been doing for the last 4 years just love it here!
Is good feels for us to get that reciprocation from good people. Makes the hardness of life in a remote place (globally) worth the effort.

Hope it all comes right so we can see you soon! [emoji109]

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
New Zealand has always sounded like a beautiful place to me. Do you have any local shots to share? It might be time for me to relocate!

OP
OP
97YukonNZ

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Zealand has always sounded like a beautiful place to me. Do you have any local shots to share? It might be time for me to relocate!
Hey yeah!!
Here is a couple of sunrise shots. I build a few bikes and the wife and I often do a 10k breakfast ride on a couple of vintage bmx's. I'll get out a take a few to share as well.
Lol I've reached my load cap for the month will have to become VIP to upload more.

So just the 1 pic for now more later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent