Hi all been a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I guess the best way is to go to the Chevrolet Forum and supply the VIN for the print out version. I did.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mother trucking piss bucket ***** bastards.

No RPO codes in the glove box, not in my Regal or in CO van!

So if that sticker by chance gets torn, painted over by a rocket scientist painter(have seen it done) and you don’t go to GM, your pretty much SOL!

Go to Advanced Auto or the likes and they ask for an RPO code for a part and ur fugged.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to download a qr scanner on my phone and it listed the RPO’s after you ‘take the picture’ .... havent looked at it in a while tho ... I think it only listed the first 20 or something

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was able to download a qr scanner on my phone and it listed the RPO’s after you ‘take the picture’ .... havent looked at it in a while tho ... I think it only listed the first 20 or something
Iirc GM wants you to pay if you want the entire list. For my daughters car I had the dealer sent me a printout for free.