Hi all been a while

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bde269

bde269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Went through a little of the vehicle swapping over the last few years ourselves.

Had a 2007 Denali XL with 272K that lost a lifter and cam so while deciding what to do with that, we bought an ‘09 suburban LTZ. Wife hated it so when I got the 2007 fixed so I could sell it, she said she’s keeping the 272K Denali and not the 120K Suburban. She likes the 6.2 and full time AWD.

At 300K we traded the ‘07 in for an ‘08 with 95K. Drove 4.5 hours to get that one out of Indiana. That turned out to be a bad vehicle with us chasing electrical issues as well as other problems. After 1-1/2 years, we traded the ‘08 in last summer for a ‘13 with 85K and have been very happy with it.

yes we did :-( were very happy with the new yukon but the 13 was pimp. she would of been paid off long ago. hahaha but such is life. this one will be then on to the next.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
PNW Vietvet theres no info in my glove box. do i need to take the glove box off this in under my glove box and in the glove box

View attachment 249927 View attachment 249928

I found out recently that the newer rigs do not have the RPO stickers any more, in the glove box. They are either in another place that I have no idea about or they just don't provide them anymore. Maybe someone here will know and chime in.

You can also go here: https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php?vin=1GNEK13Z92J295555 and type in your VIN and it will bring up all your options. I don't think it is important to post all of them but is nice to have the access when you post a particular question on the forum. Like gear and drivetrain options if you have a drivetrain problem.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I found out recently that the newer rigs do not have the RPO stickers any more, in the glove box. They are either in another place that I have no idea about or they just don't provide them anymore. Maybe someone here will know and chime in.

You can also go here: https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php?vin=1GNEK13Z92J295555 and type in your VIN and it will bring up all your options. I don't think it is important to post all of them but is nice to have the access when you post a particular question on the forum. Like gear and drivetrain options if you have a drivetrain problem.
Could they be in the door jamb? Driver or passenger side.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I have looked in the door jams of all 4 doors of my friends new Chevy Colorado. No sticker. I don't know where else to look. I even looked all through the owners manual and the additional brochures that come with the manual. I did not look in the manual cover though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan