help on the leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_green01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the rc leveling kit and 2 inch spacer for the rear. i can find anyone to rent me a torsion bar removal tool. and im not spend $100 on one for a one time use. i have a 01 tahoe lt. i bought z71 rear springs as well.. i currently have 33x12.50 nitto terra grapplers on it with cranked torsion bars and nothing else.. no rubbing. but i already have the leveling kit and i just need to know how to put it all on.
any help is appreciated

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
do you have any pics of your tahoe?? i'm looking to do the same thing soon and want to see how its gonna look. it'll help me decide whether or not to do a 3" lift or just the leveling kit... thx!

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to your local autozone or oriellys and get a 2-3 jaw 7 ton gear puller. they will rent them to you for 50 bucks or so and when your done turn it in and they will give you your money back

Dylan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, you bought the 2" spacers and Z springs for the rear and already have the fronts cranked? You shouldn't need to take the torsion bars loose if all you're doing is spacers/springs.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
go to your local autozone or oriellys and get a 2-3 jaw 7 ton gear puller. they will rent them to you for 50 bucks or so and when your done turn it in and they will give you your money back

a buddy of mine said they use a big *** C clamp to remove the keys in the front... i think thats what i'm gonna try cause i already have one of those.. i just need to get the keys first! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts