Help. New here. Horn doesn't work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beast078369

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if this is where this goes. My fiance and I have a 2007 Tahoe LT . As far as I know it's not a ppv/ssv vehicle. We got the truck in March and the horn button doesn't work. It hasn't worked ever since we got it . It works with the key fob when you set the alarm, so I know it's not the horn or a fuse . I've also taken the air bag out and checked connections there and everything seems fine . The only other thing I can think of is the clockspring, but everything else is working and no air bag light or anything . I'm stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably the clockspring. You should be able to take the air bag off and touch the wires together and have the horn go off.

OP
OP
B

Beast078369

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Probably the clockspring. You should be able to take the air bag off and touch the wires together and have the horn go off.
Ok . Thanks. I'll double check that. Just wanted to make sure I had exhausted all other possibilities before I paid a hundred and something dollars for a clockspring . Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic