Help Needed - B1000 Symptom 35 Trouble Code - SOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thompsoj22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
california native "REPUBLICAN" high desert
Hi Folks,

I replaced my Dorman BCM (guess that the original was replaced sometime before I bought this truck) with an ACDelco BCM from Rock Auto, and performed the required programming with my Tech 2. The B1000 DTC is now gone.

In the process, I have learned the beginnings of how to use the Tech 2 for module programming, so my personal knowledge base has been increased.

Many thanks to all of you who offered advice and suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Issue resolved and closed.

I have been following along as "you learn," F'ING scary unknown territory to me! And than add to it the post exp500 threw in there and the deer in the headlights was all i resembled. Kudos for not giving up and having success as the end result. I am practicing with the tech2 and realize my challenges are coming so id better get the subscription to tds and at least learn to navigate the site before i truly need it. Once again GREAT JOB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011