HELP ME INSTALL A NB A/F Guage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Wideband Gauge for my DSM. Now I am left with the Narrow Band A/F Gauge I orignally installed in him.

Now Since I Re-Did my Gauge Clutser in Blue LEDS and my deck lights up in Blue figure I will install the Autometer Cobalt Series A/F Gauge in the Hoe too. Keep the theme.

My Hoe came with Bolt on Pillar Pod that is screwed into the OEM Trim Panel. That pod encases a Boost Gauge but I DON'T HAVE S/C. I would like to replace that Guage with this one.

On my DSM you just splice into certain wire running into the ECU.

Can I do this with the Hoe? Where is the PCM and what should I splice into? I know where to run the power and ground just not the other wire.

Backon4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What year is it. If it is a 95 you just splice into the o2 sensor.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is it. If it is a 95 you just splice into the o2 sensor.

I talked to a Gm Tech at GM Garage. The guy DO NOT splice into the 02 Sensor. Said something about effecting how the 02 Sensor will operate and it will throw CEL.

I've got it installed! I got Pics but you will have to wait since I lent my camera out for the night. I will start the write up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts