Help me decide?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miss_chelsy

Reaction score
Laura GMC usually has great prices if they have what you want. Why not look nationwide? Road Trips are fun and memorable! Our girls found this gem in Idaho and brought it home to Florida and they're still talking about that trip and the last where we picked one up in North Carolina.

View attachment 349323
It's funny you say this, I have been looking all over the country and I actually called a dealership in OK (I'm in Texas) and I asked if they had any other diesel Denali's coming in and he said "yes we do actually but we only sell to people within our area and I see your area code is Texas." and I said "oh ok" and he hung up! I was so shocked.

OP
OP
D

Dez78n

Reaction score
Laura GMC usually has great prices if they have what you want. Why not look nationwide? Road Trips are fun and memorable! Our girls found this gem in Idaho and brought it home to Florida and they're still talking about that trip and the last where we picked one up in North Carolina.

View attachment 349323
They are only about an hour from me. But all the ones they've had on their website were pre orders. They've never had one that wasn't already sold. And when I asked about a supplier code the saleman I'd been talking to quit replying to me altogether so, I gave up on them.

I did find one in Vegas a couple of months ago. But between the time I called and when I talked to my husband about it and called them back it was sold. Where I work I cant have my purse, so I didn't have any way to put a deposit down to hold it. I am picky enough that I don't want the light shale/teak interior (because kids) so that has taken some of the ones out, but seriously, I've called/emailed on just about every other one I've seen pop up.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are only about an hour from me. But all the ones they've had on their website were pre orders. They've never had one that wasn't already sold. And when I asked about a supplier code the saleman I'd been talking to quit replying to me altogether so, I gave up on them.

I did find one in Vegas a couple of months ago. But between the time I called and when I talked to my husband about it and called them back it was sold. Where I work I cant have my purse, so I didn't have any way to put a deposit down to hold it. I am picky enough that I don't want the light shale/teak interior (because kids) so that has taken some of the ones out, but seriously, I've called/emailed on just about every other one I've seen pop up.
Sounds like you're a good candidate to order exactly what you want instead of chasing ghosts.

miss_chelsy

Reaction score

Did you get that one in Idaho this morning? LOL I finally called on it a couple hours ago and they said someone put in a deposit on it at 8a this morning. This guy is also saying they have allocations for 22s already, with no constraints. I find that hard to believe, right? Anyone else heard that?

OP
OP
D

Dez78n

Reaction score
Did you get that one in Idaho this morning? LOL I finally called on it a couple hours ago and they said someone put in a deposit on it at 8a this morning. This guy is also saying they have allocations for 22s already, with no constraints. I find that hard to believe, right? Anyone else heard that?
No. I’m not that lucky lol. And I call bs on no constraints.

person2898

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think no contraints Bc only very select pool of people (like everyone on this thread) knows to order 22s and dealers are probably still ordering 21s unless directed by customer. Could be way off but that’s my guess

easymoney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found a 21 denali, with the diesel that actually isn't sold. I wanted the premium package, but thats not happening. Due to the diesel constraints now, I'm thinking I should go ahead and get this one as there is no telling when/if they will build them again. Will I be unhappy without the advanced tech package, or is that something I won't even notice since I've never had those things to begin with?
I didnt know they even put a disel in a denali….our lexus has the advanced cruise control…we dont ever use cruise. The rear view camera is nice but you can get these aftermarket if you really want it…emergency braking on our lexus is nice but no experience with this on a gm. Good luck on finding what you really want these days. You might need a miracle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons