Help Deciding on Next Ride ...Update: Bought!

Pick it!

• Tahoe LTZ

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Yukon Denali

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Cadillac Escalade

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Range Rover Sport SC

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hbr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a downer or anything.... But that's about the same amount of time that my Denali's been in the shop. But hey, sometimes I get one of them Regal Turbos as a loaner, so it might just be a good thing :hmm:

BTW You have the most tastefully modded Denali I've ever seen. And I've never been one for gold mist, but dayuumm.....

Hate to hear that about your truck.......knock on wood, mine has been 100% trouble free. Thanks for the kind words too, she's a silver birch Yukon :D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
since its over now why dont u send it my way for half that price? Then it wont be sitting there taking up valuable space. =)

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

Always said TYF members would get a steep discount on it. No one PMd me.

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Denali, looks exactly like mine. I love the White Diamond Tricoat, not a color you want to match up though. I still have the stock 20s on mine (an 09), we averaged about 17-19 mpg on a long trip from Utah to NYC/Philly. I've driven thru 6 inches of snow without a problem. I have about 42k miles on mine with pretty much zero issues, just door trim rattle issues.

I looked at the Esky also before I bought my Denali. I couldn't justify paying $15-20k more and insurance prices 30% higher for practically the same vehicle.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave.

What do you mean 'match up'? :think:

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave.

What do you mean 'match up'? :think:

im guessing hes saying if u ever get in an accident lets say a fender bender. finding a shop that can color match it perfectly is hard. but I guess you found one already when painting your appliques they look great.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it's been exactly a week since she was delivered and I could not be happier.

Which just goes to prove what I've always said ... best way to pick a vehicle is by letting a bunch of weirdo anonymous strangers on a forum with no personal stake make the decision for you.

Thanks guys. :)

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad its workin out for ya.....I love my Denali :D How is that 6.2? A little more giddy up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts