Help- anybody know how to remove rear door panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARASCOD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whuz up peoples i anybody know how to remove rear door panel? Gotta lil dent i need to pop out

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if you can take a picture of your door panel and post it, i can use paint to show you where to use picks to pull covers or i can just explain it, but your a picture person it will be alot easier if i point it out. You'll need a Magnetic 10MM or a 10MM and a magnet if it falls, a pick or some small hook to pull tabs.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
picks??? hooks?? sh*t, i never used any of that.. just take out those 2 bolts or whatever they are at the top, and use your fingers to pry.. dont use hooks and picks and other BS, you dont need it.

CodeB4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picks??? hooks?? sh*t, i never used any of that.. just take out those 2 bolts or whatever they are at the top, and use your fingers to pry.. dont use hooks and picks and other BS, you dont need it.

Yeah, your right. Maybe if it's another door panel. I automatically assumed it was a NNBS Tahoe. Which doesn't have them on the top. So it' must be a later model.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
theres 2 10mm in the inner handle. take em off and pry out. and you can use a flathead instead of a hook if you need leverage.