Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not new to forums or GM products. I've discovered that every vehicle I purchase it's a good practice to join a forum associated with that vehicle. It's saved me a ton of research, head scratching, cursing, throwing wrenches,...well, you get the picture. Glad to be here and my home base is Summersville, WV, but I'm pretty much a nomad. I'm presently in Ft. Myers, FL.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome to our home away from home. Great forum we have here. What do you have? Plans or mods planned? And of course we need pics :D.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Clinton!!

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20190407_162300.jpg
I quit buying new vehicles about seven years ago and started buying older used ones. I drive them about two or three years and get another. This 05 Yukon Denali is my latest. I also have an 02 Suburban and a 93 Silverado. No plans to modify, just drive 'em. I usually do most of my own wrenching because I have little trust in mechanic and I'm a tight ***.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your 05 Denali looks to be in excellent condition! The same goes for your 93 Silverado.

OP
OP
Clinton Ellyson

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The 93 is in great shape. The Denali has a few bugs to work out. The 02 Suburban ain't very pretty on the outside, but the interior is in great condition. Best part is the initial purchase price on all three are in the neighborhood of $7,000.00 total.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons