Hello. south mountain 96 Tahoe old man

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthPhxViejo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to be here amongst greatness. Been lowering everything since the 80s and glad to finally have a Tahoe- scored a 96 I am 2nd owner, 94k miles so I been blessed with a solid start.

Had a very old bag setup, removed and redoing someone else's custom into my own.

Fore
2" Belltech spindles, 1.25 coils cut, inboard McGaughys and outboard KYB Shocks on 255/55-18s - Centerline Mohawk Voltage II forged.
Aft
Belltech flip kit, stock shackles, cut snubbers, 2" Belltech shock drops, McGaughys, Suburban sway bar, needs a C Notch badly.

L31, 460LE, 3:73 Posi, TriY headers, K&N Airraid, Under drive pulleys.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OP
OP
SouthPhxViejo

SouthPhxViejo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.
Thank you. Lots of hands on to share coming up. I did a public album as well. Got some body parts to sell cheap gonna hit the classifieds when they let me gotta read rules on that. Today is differential fluid check/change day back later...

IMG_20210407_190635844.jpg IMG_20210407_190831557.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts