Hello from the crime capital of the midwest (St Louis)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A1251R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My first truck was a '77 Silverado 4x4 and it was probably the best truck I've owned. I now have a 2016 Tahoe PPV which I am in the process of upfitting for work. It's taken a little getting used to as my previous vehicle was a '16 Interceptor Utility with dual turbos. Some ****** crashed into the side of it on 4 December and totaled it. Other than raw horsepower and speed, I'm really liking being in the Tahoe. I just wanted to jump into the fray and making mods. Cheers

20220513_102109.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

I am sure you will be more comfy in your PPV Tahoe. A lot more wiggle room. Surprised you had dual turbos in the Utility. Most agencies seem to stay away from dual turbos.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ that

maybe its the pic, but grill looks very restrictive.

the ecoboosts are fun... but you could add dual snails to your new ride ;)

OP
OP
A1251R

A1251R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!

I am sure you will be more comfy in your PPV Tahoe. A lot more wiggle room. Surprised you had dual turbos in the Utility. Most agencies seem to stay away from dual turbos.
Thank you for welcome

True, they are fast but when they fail its generally catastrophic. I do miss the rocket power, but overall I'm digging the new ride.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Caddylack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from Rockford, Illinois, where we have one of the highest homicide rates per capita in the United States.

At least STL is a decent city overall. Rockford is a wasteland and the locals are too dumb to notice.

(venting)

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I lived in St Louis for a couple years in the early 2000's. We were always battling with Chicago for crime capital of the USA and pretty much had the meth capital locked down. Not exactly what you wanted to be known for:rotflmao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep