Hello from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostJunkieXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy folks...just kidding I don’t actually talk like that. I’m Willie. New to the TYF. Just bought my first Tahoe. Picked up a 2011 LT 2wd from a local dealer. Looking to do a few mods. Mainly suspension and tune. It will be my daily so don’t want to go too far with it. I’ve owned trans ams, mustangs etc. This is my first real step into the SUV side of things. Looking into a 2/4 drop to give it a nice aggressive stance. Any advice/feedback/experience would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I’m glad to be here. Looking forward to learning a bunch about my Tahoe.

0D50C450-2D7E-40CA-B885-E4DD5AEA4B68.jpeg

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well howdy there partner lol jk Hello from another Texan and welcome to the forum. Very nice looking Tahoe with the Texas Edition package. Enjoy your ride and the future mods you have for her.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Willie!

OP
OP
BoostJunkieXL

BoostJunkieXL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! Glad to be here. Hoping to learn a lot from all of you. Any suggestions on brands for lowering my Tahoe? Experience? Ride quality?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Glad to be here. Hoping to learn a lot from all of you. Any suggestions on brands for lowering my Tahoe? Experience? Ride quality?

Please ask your question in the 2011 suspension section. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe