Hello from Houston,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally put my Hadley Horns on the 2013, did not have room or the $$$ to get horns from the Horn Blasters group. I have a toggle switch to turn them off (who would want to ?), the video shows the capability to turn them on or off. I located the pump , tank, pressure gauge , etc where the battery used to be ( Picture included, drivers side front) in older Tahoes, and the horns behind the front bumper. UPDATE, I am having trouble with the video, will try later.View attachment 266478
I finally put my Hadley Horns on the 2013, did not have room or the $$$ to get horns from the Horn Blasters group. I have a toggle switch to turn them off (who would want to ?), the video shows the capability to turn them on or off. I located the pump , tank, pressure gauge , etc where the battery used to be ( Picture included, drivers side front) in older Tahoes, and the horns behind the front bumper. UPDATE, I am having trouble with the video, will try later.View attachment 266478

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods