Hello from Houston,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Tahoe, my 3rd Tahoe. Looking forward to checking out and participating in the Forum. I have done a few minor upgrades , cold air induction, HID headlights, LED's all the way around, Diablo Tune ( manly to disable AFM ). Trying to figure out how to include pic' s and videos in the post hints?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon and I see you figured out the pics. But there is a problem with the pics, we need more of them, Please.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Jerry! Nice Tahoe!

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally put my Hadley Horns on the 2013, did not have room or the $$$ to get horns from the Horn Blasters group. I have a toggle switch to turn them off (who would want to ?), the video shows the capability to turn them on or off. I located the pump , tank, pressure gauge , etc where the battery used to be ( Picture included, drivers side front) in older Tahoes, and the horns behind the front bumper. UPDATE, I am having trouble with the video, will try later.20171016_091052_LI.jpg

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon and I see you figured out the pics. But there is a problem with the pics, we need more of them, Please.
I figured out the pics , Now I need to master the video

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Tahoe, my 3rd Tahoe. Looking forward to checking out and participating in the Forum. I have done a few minor upgrades , cold air induction, HID headlights, LED's all the way around, Diablo Tune ( manly to disable AFM ). Trying to figure out how to include pic' s and videos in the post hints?
Welcome to the forum from Iowa!

Looks like you figured out how to post pics which is great because people here like pictures.

Nice looking Tahoe my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods