Hello From Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXsean2026

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey All
Joined up because Facebook STINKS...lol
my Lil hoe is a work in progress, but to introduce her and give you a list of the goodies so far....
2015 Tahoe LT, I debadged and lowered it with a 2/4 Beltech Drop and Beltech Sway bars, 22" Asanti Black Label Wheels covered up with Toyo Proxies, rides great!!!
I also have the AEM Cold air, Super-chips programer, and a nice Magnaflow exhaust, Halo Headlights, i have the Fog Lights next on the list to install...
Love my hoe and look forward to talking to y'all TahoeF4.JPG TahoeF1.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
TXsean2026

TXsean2026

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Sean! Tell us more about that Magnaflow system and let us know if you have a sound video of it. Watch out for them Texas sized pot holes in Houston!
I do not have any sound clips, it is not that exciting..lol
I have had Flowmasters on my trucks in the past, but this Magna flow is awesome, no more complaining from the wife that it is too loud...lol

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not have any sound clips, it is not that exciting..lol
I have had Flowmasters on my trucks in the past, but this Magna flow is awesome, no more complaining from the wife that it is too loud...lol

Same here, no more Rustmasters for me, the kids can have them! Did you do a Magnaflow kit or just a muffler?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins