Hello Everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris2388

Reaction score
I know Im kicking a dead hourse but what size are those eye bolts??

Caitlyn Harrison

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Francisco, people call me Cisco for short. I recently bought a 95 Yukon 4wd slt. A few days ago, I added MSD Ignition, the 5.7 already had headers installed. And this weekend I picked up a matching leather 3rd row seat and installed it. I'll add the MSD wires and coil in the coming weeks.

I used 4 eye bolts to secure the seat to the back of the Yukon, I plan eventually on cutting out the factory brackets from a Suburban and having them bolt in, or weld in. but as of now the seat is not going anywhere its nice and firm. with good legroom and decent storage.

Currently I'm also working out the little details that need to be addressed.
Overall I'm very pleased with the Yukon.:party33:
What size eye bolts did you use?

ajc803

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Francisco, people call me Cisco for short. I recently bought a 95 Yukon 4wd slt. A few days ago, I added MSD Ignition, the 5.7 already had headers installed. And this weekend I picked up a matching leather 3rd row seat and installed it. I'll add the MSD wires and coil in the coming weeks.

I used 4 eye bolts to secure the seat to the back of the Yukon, I plan eventually on cutting out the factory brackets from a Suburban and having them bolt in, or weld in. but as of now the seat is not going anywhere its nice and firm. with good legroom and decent storage.

Currently I'm also working out the little details that need to be addressed.
Overall I'm very pleased with the Yukon.:party33:

View attachment 6177 View attachment 6179 View attachment 6180 View attachment 6181 View attachment 6182
What did you get the seat out of? A newer style Tahoe? This is the only valuable information I can find on this. I have a 1996 Chevy Tahoe and I’ve been wanting to do this.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What did you get the seat out of? A newer style Tahoe? This is the only valuable information I can find on this. I have a 1996 Chevy Tahoe and I’ve been wanting to do this.
That post was in 2010 and that member hasn’t been on here in 10 years so I really don’t think you’re gonna get a response.:banghead:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckner0121

Latest posts