Hello All!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa.

We really like to look at pictures of other folks vehicles here so why don't you throw up some pictures of your Tahoe so we can see what you got?

It's also helpful when folks put some of the specs of their vehicle in their signature so we know what you have if and when you have a question. Basics would be Year, Make, Model, Engine, etc.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just purchased a new to me 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 in Silver. I have been wanting one for some time and we needed the extra room. Finally got one, and now my 94 Camaro can stay parked while I mod it.

Welcome Justin! Post up some photos when you can. You from North Carolina? If so, what part?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Justin!

Nice Tahoe! Seems a lot people besides you have Tahoe fever. I see a lot more now then I ever did before.

Hello everyone. Just purchased a new to me 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4 in Silver. I have been wanting one for some time and we needed the extra room. Finally got one, and now my 94 Camaro can stay parked while I mod it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak