Heated to air condition seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balistikb

Reaction score
Hey all,
Has anyone taken their factory heated seats and converted it to air conditioned seats? I’m in Florida and my 2016 Tahoe has useless heated seats. It would be nice if I could cool my backside in the summer.

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
I would love to be able to do this as well but I dont think its exactly an easy mod. Probably requires swapping seats at least. Dumb to include heated but not cooled. Although I suspect heated is a much simpler process versus cooling. I would have paid a few bucks extra to get the cooled but wasnt going to jump to the Premier just for that I didnt want any of the other crap it included.

jennifer_w

Reaction score
unexpected!
its not tole-rateable as it's not comfortable at summer whenever seated become heated. not only happened with also with my circle face same problem.

don't know what should be do?

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unexpected!
its not tole-rateable as it's not comfortable at summer whenever seated become heated. not only happened with also with my circle face same problem.

Huh?!?!?

I think someone's fingers are getting ahead of their thoughts...

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unexpected!

Post of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons