Heated and Cooled Cup Holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
subway truck parts in Sacramento, and there is a few others on sunrise blvd in rancho cordova in nor cal, they get all the nor cal wrecks

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have these heated/cooled cup holders, can you operate both at the same time? I test drove a Platinum today with these cup holders and it appeared I could get one or the other to work but not both at the same time.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Yes, you can run each one of the heated or cooled cup holders at the same time, in heated or cooling mode.

Cooled cup wiring break out.jpg

Unfortunately I need to leave the heated / cooled cup holder project incomplete. With the COVOID 19 event lowering the value on vehicles to an extreme, it was actually easier to sell our 08 Denali when it's in pristine condition and purchase an 09 Platinum ESV. Here's what's under the Platinum heated and cooled cupholder.

Nothing special except the Delphi 6 Pin female harness connector # pa6 gb20 gf10. Both the male and female are readily available online along with the timer pin connectors to make a female harness end.

Below is where the rectangular hollow air exhaust exits heated or cooled air from the each one of the TED (thermal electric device) on the passenger and drivers side of the console. It's the little plastic square grill in the carpet next to the seat.

Ted Air Exit.JPG