heat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does coolant constantly flow thru the heater core on these vehicles . 04 Yukon vin z. my mo got the oil changes and I guess they knocked the heater hose off checking the dipstick and she had antifreeze everywhere and it got warmer than usual on her way to work. some engines I have hear don't flow all the time and some do and I don't know enough to know for sure.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hoses flow coolant full time. you'll need a new clip on the end, or cut the hose and clamp it on. theres a few threads ive seen with part#'s.

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unfortunately my mom is using the vehicle right now and it is 500 miles away . it looks like it is able to go back on. she is getting someone to help tomorrow I just helped via facetime lol. but the crappy hose clamp loks like if its replaced it would be ok and more coolant ofcourse. but like I said a family friend is going to look tomorrow and help

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replaced the quick connect and filled back up. it was broken just couldn't see it very well. bad design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts