Heads up Nice Black 2015 PPV For Sale Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a road salt rust issue, just getting a little older for what I do. It is strange to give up the heated/leather seats, moonroof, auto-ride, auto-level, etc., but I wanted a few years newer. Although I'm in no hurry, it does feel like putting on comfy shoe when i get back in it. :)

That's cool. Being from the south, I don't know what areas are and aren't salted. I play it safe and assume wherever there's snow on public roads, there's salt. I like being able to back off any nut or bolt under my cars with the same style of tool that put them on there- no "hot wrenches" needed. Clean low-mileage NBS Tahoes aren't often for sale around here. Nobody lets go of them until they're near or over 200,000 miles.

OP
OP
B

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's cool. Being from the south, I don't know what areas are and aren't salted. I play it safe and assume wherever there's snow on public roads, there's salt. I like being able to back off any nut or bolt under my cars with the same style of tool that put them on there- no "hot wrenches" needed. Clean low-mileage NBS Tahoes aren't often for sale around here. Nobody lets go of them until they're near or over 200,000 miles.

Not ALL cars Chicago Motors sells are from the rust belt !! they have had western and southern cars as well !!!

Dave

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not ALL cars Chicago Motors sells are from the rust belt !! they have had western and southern cars as well !!!

Dave

Good to know. Having two kids, I had my girl sold on a PPV for the utilitarian aspect- vinyl floors and rear seats, just the comfort and convenience features that matter, etc. I told her we'd leave it looking as "official" as possible because everyone on the road suddenly acts civil when they see such a vehicle near them. If it didn't have a push bar, it'd get one. But, ridiculous Louisiana insurance rates dictates she drives something more along the lines of a Kia Spectra. cussing.gif

MidwestMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

Chicago Motors seems to be better than the other players in town, Asia and Welcome, on finding cares from outside of the rust belt. Saw some other cars priced cheap at the other lots, price difference was rust.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
We have a few ppv/ssv dealers here in Chicago. They all bring them in from all over the country.

roosh725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, mine was an Alabama truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiLRedWagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Chicago Motors, great prices, great selection and great people.
They paid for my taxi from the airport to the lot to pick up my 09 PPV.
I've had it over a year now. No problems.
Taking a hard look at the 2015+ PPVs.
They're nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues