Headlights suck, any good LED or HIDs??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got retrofits morimoto LEDs 2stroke 2.0, this is in a Denali though so the headlights are pretty good to begin with.

beforeLEDsmall.jpg
before

LEDsSmall.jpg
after

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
Why does the first pic, before, look better?
More of a hot spot out close to the cutoff. Seems a bit more diffused after.
Sky looks different too, camera might have just picked different settings

OP
OP
asand

asand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
End d up getting Spyder HID projectors from ebay. Some of the sockets were indexed wrong on the passenger side, and the plastic was so thick the sockets wouldn't secure with the gaskets in place. The ballasts were both wired backwards so I had to re-pin them. They look pretty good though and I'm happy with the light output.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
End d up getting Spyder HID projectors from ebay. Some of the sockets were indexed wrong on the passenger side, and the plastic was so thick the sockets wouldn't secure with the gaskets in place. The ballasts were both wired backwards so I had to re-pin them. They look pretty good though and I'm happy with the light output.
Any before and after pics...

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Hi, where you get the grill insert and is it a sturdy installation? What about details on the custom headlamps? Can you tell me more about the parts and build process?
Inserts came with the grille when I bought it. There’s lots of detailed info in my build thread about the headlights. But basically mini h1 projectors bolted right in with minimal modification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts