Headlights flickering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to update again.

I was replacing the windshield washing fluid sensor. I had my secondary battery disconnected and only had the main connected. I went to start up the truck... and it didn't want to start, didn't want to turn over. Cranking it finally worked. Tried multiple times. Means the battery was close to dead.

Replaced main battery with a Duralast Platinum AGM. All problems solved. In my case, the battery was dying, but was almost completely masked by my secondary battery. Needless to say, if it weren't for the secondary battery, I would have gotten stranded multiple times. Gotta say that the secondary was a very worthwhile investment !

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needless to say, if it weren't for the secondary battery, I would have gotten stranded multiple times.

Probably just once, at which point you would have replaced the battery, I'm guessing. Glad you figured it out. I need to have mine tested, especially with the cold weather coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier