Headlights Always ON

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
arcticcajun

arcticcajun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have also found that when I attempt to lower the illumination via the slider on the left side of the steering wheel, it does not control the instrument cluster, nor the infotainment screen. There are no settings for the screen brightness like on my 15 Silverado. The more I dig into this thing, the more weird it gets.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check the operation of the sun sensor, if it thinks it is dark out you won't have any manual control other than to turn the lights off manually, one way to check operation of the sun sensor is to see if the puddle lights illuminate in daytime if the OEM fob is used to unlock the vehicle and approach lighting is enabled

OP
OP
arcticcajun

arcticcajun

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check the operation of the sun sensor, if it thinks it is dark out you won't have any manual control other than to turn the lights off manually, one way to check operation of the sun sensor is to see if the puddle lights illuminate in daytime if the OEM fob is used to unlock the vehicle and approach lighting is enabled
I will check that out!