Headlight Retrofit options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coacht

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need to something about the horrible headlights in our '13 Denali.

I've read through many posts on here about what you guys are doing. I see a lot of guys going the DIY route, I'd rather stay away from that. I also see a lot of people are really happy with the BFC setup. My question is - is there a QUALITY, cheaper alternative to BFC? I understand that you get what you pay for. Just wondering if anybody has had any good experience with another plug and play alternative that isn't quite as pricey?

I'm in the middle of getting ready to replace the dash, so I'm already dropping a good chunk of change on this thing, not sure I want to drop another $1000 for headlights at the moment. But like I said we have to do something.

Thanks!

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
I need to something about the horrible headlights in our '13 Denali.

I've read through many posts on here about what you guys are doing. I see a lot of guys going the DIY route, I'd rather stay away from that. I also see a lot of people are really happy with the BFC setup. My question is - is there a QUALITY, cheaper alternative to BFC? I understand that you get what you pay for. Just wondering if anybody has had any good experience with another plug and play alternative that isn't quite as pricey?

I'm in the middle of getting ready to replace the dash, so I'm already dropping a good chunk of change on this thing, not sure I want to drop another $1000 for headlights at the moment. But like I said we have to do something.

Thanks!
Hello. We can help you by giving you the best option which will be a plug and play retrofit headlights. Contact us for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

coacht

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello. We can help you by giving you the best option which will be a plug and play retrofit headlights. Contact us for more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response. But I'm looking for firsthand customer experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons