Headlight help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant are they in straight? there is a guide hole at the top and on the bottom, it's possible to put the pin's in and not be in the lower guide hole which makes the lights point up, creating a gap at the bottom which is what they look like in your photos
This. When I replaced my fronts, I thought they were in correctly, but the passenger side was pointing up, like yours. I struggled with it a bit, and finally discovered the pin was going past, rather than through the lower pin mount.

OP
OP
Venom

Venom

Reaction score
@Venom did you ever figure this out?[/QUOTE
Sorry for the late response but nope everything in right. I figure the lights are just cheap because I got the set including the turn single lights for 120 and the turn signal lights themselves are 110 give or take. So I’m probably gonna order decent headlights and probably throw those across the street. They made me mad

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bummer. I bought cheapies too @Rock Auto, it was like $130 for heads, turns and fogs. Seem to be fairly decent.

OP
OP
Venom

Venom

Reaction score
Ended up buying a set from protuninglab and they fit a lot better and they came pre cut Incase you had leds they were 90 I think

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Don’t play with these anymore. Take your old mounting brackets off your oem lights and switch them to the new lights. Pins slide in perfectly and lights are straight like factory fitment. That’s what I did. If you don’t have your old lights it will be worth it to buy a used set just for the brackets. It’s never the light housing it’s always the bracket. Check for hairline cracks too on the brackets.

Edit : nvm you bought new lights lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Venom

Venom

Reaction score
Don’t play with these anymore. Take your old mounting brackets off your oem lights and switch them to the new lights. Pins slide in perfectly and lights are straight like factory fitment. That’s what I did. If you don’t have your old lights it will be worth it to buy a used set just for the brackets. It’s never the light housing it’s always the bracket. Check for hairline cracks too on the brackets.

Edit : nvm you bought new lights lol
I tried that. It was my first thought but the brackets didn’t quite line up with the old ones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts