Hazards turn on when i signal a left run.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ohfourtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 04 Tahoe, when I signal left, the hazards turn on. It does not happen when i signal right.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
Mine did it with either like a week ago. First check the connections in the "rear lighting junction block". That's where my problem was, one pin was heavily corroded. This junction block is located near the rear wheel, just look up under there next to the exhaust where it sticks out by the wheel. I cleaned mine and no problems yet, but a new one is only $15 in Amazon. If that's NOT it, it's probably the flasher. This costs more like 50 bucks. Read the troubleshooting tree in my thread, it hadn't been posted yet when I decided to gamble on the flasher and lost.
My truck also had the turn signals in the instrument panel lighting up when I pushed the brake pedal. First plug I took of the junction block was the blue supply one and one pin was NASTY, cleaned it up, straightened it and good since.
www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/depressing-brake-pedal-lights-up-turn-signals.77209/

fig865

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any other input on this? My 03 Yukon has the same problem as "ohfourtahoe". Right turn signal works fine, but when I use the left, they all flash like the flashers are on.

fig865

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I first checked the rear junction block. Unplugged and cleaned everything (it all looked pretty clean already). That did not fix it. Put in a new Delco flasher and that was it. I work for a Delco distributor so cost was only $50 but I'm glad it fixed it. This was a helpful video for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec