Having trouble locating this bezel/plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Maybe @915_Tahoe can help with this. Is it 88941679? 69073963?

VIN 5R221385 color code for interior is 92 I believe. I also saw 922 on RPO sticker.20200911_154640.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I was thinking I could search a salvage yard and get off of a Tahoe or Yukon. Thanks. I did find one at ebay for $47.50 free shipping. Comes with all the seat control modules attached and ready to just plug in.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’re not Z71 specific afaik. The bezels themselves pop up on eBay or here or yeah go to a wrecking yard.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, when I went to ebay I saw several listed there but if I can get the one listed in Parts for Sale by @95escahoe that would be best for me. It is the right color and just the bezel without the actuators attached. He has it listed for $20 and I know for a fact that all my actuators work. @Tonyrodz turned me on to the one on this site and I posted to the seller but have not heard back yet. If I can put money in a members pocket, I prefer that.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, when I went to ebay I saw several listed there but if I can get the one listed in Parts for Sale by @95escahoe that would be best for me. It is the right color and just the bezel without the actuators attached. He has it listed for $20 and I know for a fact that all my actuators work. @Tonyrodz turned me on to the one on this site and I posted to the seller but have not heard back yet. If I can put money in a members pocket, I prefer that.
What site are you referencing, if I may ask?

Also, that bezel looks to be the same across all of the GMT800 platform, though color matching might be tricky. Please correct me if I am wrong, however.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Also, that bezel looks to be the same across all of the GMT800 platform, though color matching might be tricky. Please correct me if I am wrong, however.
THIS site lol. In the classifieds section.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

I verified the correct color with @95escahoe and the bezel is supposed to be here Friday via Fed Ex. He had some other AC Delco parts that I may never need but I bought because of the price. I bought a new oil fill tube and new oil fill cap and a new front washer hose. Price for the fill tube, cap and hose at RA was in the neighborhood of over $50. I got all 3 for way less than that. @95escahoe did me a real solid on the parts I ordered from him. He had a switch panel for the air bag and a Dorman exhaust manifold clamp kit and a couple of used inner front door handles that are black, from an Escalade, that I did not buy, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne